Want all of your favorite magazines at your fingertips? Access thousands of titles from around the world (and in many different languages) with the new PressReader app, using the device in your hand!
PressReader provides users with access to thousands of newspapers and magazines written in over 60 languages. Current and past issues are available, so you’ll never miss them!
Newspapers and magazines appear in their original formats and languages, AND with PressReader you also have the ability to translate multilingual publications into 18 different languages, tag your favorite articles, and even share stories with your friends and family. family. You can also download articles that capture your interest so that you can keep them permanently on your device.
Best of all, you can access PressReader on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop from anywhere with an internet connection.
Here’s how to create your free account:
- Go to www.PressReader.com.
- Click the login icon in the upper right corner (may look like a small person). A Welcome to PressReader screen will appear with several options – click on the “Library or Group” button.
- In the search box, type “Bradford West” and then select Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library.
- Enter your BWG library card number and your existing BWG library PIN or password.
- Start enjoying digital magazines for free!
Forgot password or PIN? Easily reset it by visiting the BWG Library website and clicking on My Account. A login box will appear with a reset option on the right side of the message box. Click to receive a reset link to the registered email address.
For more information, please message the BWG Library via Facebook or email [email protected]